Full Tenant Screening
Not just checking for rental and employment references but, doing a full screening for credit, criminal and evictions.
Latest in accounting software technology.
We provide our clients easy to read and easy to undertand statements and someone to call if you have questions. For our clients overseas, out of state or just for your convenience, we can email your statement.
ACH payments available now!
We know your busy and the last thing you want to do is run to the bank and make a deposit.
We customize our service to your needs.
No two investment owners are the same. Some require everything from collecting rents, maintenance,inspections and landcaping, to just collecting incoming rents. We will meet with you to make sure the correct steps are taken to protect your investment.
Interior and Exterior inspections.
Inspections occur 3 times yearly. External inspections occur in the fall and spring. These inspections cover trimming plants away from the home, cleaning gutters, inspecting the roof for damaged shingles and moss growth, caulking windows, covering vents and outside faucets. You will be charged the maintenance rate of $40.00/hour. Internal inspections check smoke detectors, condition of flooring, mold and mildew, leaks in bathrooms and kitchens or previous signs of leaks and much more. Interior inspection are done once a year and cost $75.00 per unit.
• Handle all tenant problems.
• Fully account for all deposits.
• Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
• Provide 24-hour emergency maintenance service.
• Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements. These will be emailed to you monthly.
• Disburse all tenant deposit refunds.
• All rent and deposits are maintained in a clients' trust account, subject to periodic auditing by the Oregon Real Estate Agency.
• Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
• Our web site provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property.
• Conduct an interior inspection of the property twice a year.
• We use the latest software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
Sundance Property Management, Inc. believes that for you to get the best possible return on your investment, long term renters are the key. We regularly meet with tenants and develop a rapport with them. We find that these informal meetings frequently identify problems at a property. They enable the tenant to voice concerns about the structure or neighborhood problems which could adversely affect their tenancy.